My One & Only

We have known each other SO long. Eleven years now.. Everyday my love for you gets stronger. The thing I want most in this entire world is our family. Nothing more. You know I love having things.. bags & shoes & computers & phones & cameras & clothes & just stuff, but I would trade it all to be yours forever.

Even when you're gone you find a way to make my day. All the texts & telling me I'm beautiful.. The random phone calls throughout the day when you're suppose to be working.. The little things you do to make us stronger.






You don't ever have to worry about people in my past. They are in my past for good reason & I don't plan on looking back.. ever. I had to find them & go through those relationships to be where we are today. If it wasn't for those relationships I probably would not value ours the way I do.




I love you baybay - with all of me - forever.



<3 - your Jessi

looks like ☁️