32w2d Saturday






I think I got out of bed for three things all day.. One was to cook & eat. Two was to rum to CVS and get cold meds + sprite & third was the hour bath I took because my back hurt so bad. I am sick & it SUCKS. Not only am I super uncomfy & up every hour on the hour to pee again, I am also having serious BH contractions (no dilating, or thinning out according to my OB Thursday) - they are just super painful. Baby Carter is kicking me really hard at times, painful. Coughing has put such a strain on my whole body and on top of it all, I have a horrible migraine! I have been taking Tylenol Cold & Cough Formula, so no more meds for mommy & baby. I have been eating chicken soup and cheddar & broccoli soup with french bread all day, and drinking hot tea with honey to soothe my throat. It definitely helps, always have. Add a slice of lemon & it's a perfect soothing drink.

54 days until my due date, but I have a feeling it will be about a week early! I hope so & not at the same time for different reasons I'll keep personal. 

I have blood work @ Baptist Monday around 8, then I have am ultrasound at 2 with my OB's office :)

"Ladies First OBGYN" (awesome group of women. They're incredibly compassionate and caring. I am so happy I chose them for my final pregnancy!


Next Week -



looks like ☁️