Dinner (1.1.13)

This is late. Been busy with the boys. Had my 16wk apt yesterday. Baby is exactly where it needs to be, and measuring at 15w5d, but OB and I are keeping same due date. Anyway, we had an AMAZING dinner last night. We have a HUGE slow cooker, so I put in about 10 potatoes, 10 carrots (although I hate cooked carrots, the boys love them) and a whole head of cabbage in with a 7lb ham. We let it cook from about 1:30 to 7:00 on med-low. Came out perfect. Ham was beautiful with a nice glaze. Veggies (even carrots which take longer to cook) were done, but not mush :) I also got a new recipe for zucchini bead. At first.. I was suspect.. But B loves it, so I tried and it came out soo soo good. Betty Crocker was the iSH!

On the first day of every year my dad used to make black eyed peas and ham. We always put a dime in the pot of peas, and whoever got that spoonful with the dime was suppose to have the best luck all year. We put the dime in the cabbage. Braydon got it. This is his plate, dime was in his cabbage ;) My LUCKY St. Patty's Day boy <3

looks like ☁️