16w2d


Today...

Woke up SUPER late this morning. 9:54am to be exact. Freaked out about the kids.. Realized they house was still in one piece, the TVs and game consoles were all off, went down the hall & there they were .. Still asleep :)

I made chocolate chip pancakes with apples slices and cut strawberries for them, eggs for mommy.. and woke them up.

We bought a new stove and microwave today. We didn't need them, but our friends are about to move out of their family's home and need anything they can get, so we get the new stuff and we are giving them our used stove and microwave. Along with a bunch of dishes, pots and pans, a couch and a few other random things.

Came home, still in the process of putting the stove in.

Helped the boys clean their room.

Took my week 16 photos.

Ate Taco Bell for dinner.

Now I'm chilling in my fluffy chair, watching T.I & Tiny, The Family Hustle, looking for a new cell online and writing this :)

I am trying to get my Blackberry back. Found the new torch for only $149.00 - really want it.

Depends on some other things though. Ready for my anatomy scan. Now that it's almost here I am getting anxious about knowing what baby is.

Something inside me keeps telling me I want another boy. I really, honestly do. I don't know why. Maybe it's the bond between a mother and her son. I was a Daddy's girl, and I understand that bond as well.. So I am scared the bond between me and my daughter would not be the same as the bond I have with my boys. Anxiety ensues.

Otherwise, I am about to post my week 16 belly pictures and build my Tumblr.

looks like ☁️