18w4d

Well.. we had a great weekend! Just me & B! Saturday was just a chill day, Sunday we cleaned house, washed cars and made dinner. Talking about going deep sea fishing soon with Pops. Brandon really wants to take his dad soon.. So I am looking into that.

Last night we made meatloaf, peas and Au gratin potatoes for dinner.. Around midnight I had a severe craving for celery and ranch. B gets up and takes me to wally world, and in this process he managed to buy a whole rotisserie chicken and some deviled egg potato salad.. OMG... amaze!

Otherwise.. Today will be ONE WEEK until my anatomy scan. Then I will know FOR SURE what baby is <3

The US tech in the ER only gave me a %70 guess... And like I said before, I don't really care how educated that "guess" is.. I want %100 before we buy anything!

Found out yesterday someone I called my "friend" once upon a time got drug out of her house by her bf's sister and damn near beat with a bat.. Sad considering now she has no friends, and/or family to help. Burned that bridge boo. So sad.

Well.. Hope you all have a really good Monday!

xoxo


(HAHA, I'VE LABELED 17W THE PAST TWO PREGO POSTS... SRRYS LOL)

looks like ☁️