So, I did a thing... 

I am in a DD group online & found this Burberry Foundation. Brand new. Sealed in the box. For $20?! Yes, that’s right. Only $20!!
I did this thing & I’ll have it by the weekend to tell you what it’s like.
Burberry has three different Foundation finishes. I chose the Fresh Glow finish bc it’s a dewy finish and I have extremely dry skin/patches. I use Clinique super hydration (gel) and either Tarte Maracuja Oil & Shea Argan Face Hyration Serum every night before bed and before I apply makeup. Sometimes I mix a couple drip with my foundation, depending on the formula. Fenty Pro-Filtr Foundation is sooo drying & matte that I have to mix it with a facial serum or oil. Same for the original Tarte Shape Tape formulas. (I just use a small circular empty powder pot to mix all foundations. I clean it every use. )
I use a lot of different brands and my favorites are definitely NARS sheer glow & Too Faced BTW.
(I have t tried the Chanel.)

We shall see if the Burberry is the one.
https://us.burberry.com/fresh-glow-foundation-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-12-beige-no26-p40006961


looks like ☁️