24K Gold Eye Mask

.. is it worth the $$$?
So I got these babies in my Sephora Play! Box this month. It’s a very Rose themed box for February. Gold and roses. Creams & pops of color here and there. Very sharp contrast in the two.
I got a second set to be able to do them with Missy, but I decided I’ll try it on her first and that’s what will determine if I even try it. Or any product for that matter. She’s my test subject, for all skincare.
The first thing I noticed when opening the package was the smell. It was almost nonexistent until I pulled the sleeve out. They come on a clear serving sheet. The gold side goes on the inside -meaning touching your face- and they set for 15 minutes. I do twenty. Remove the masks and rub the remaining serum into your skin. They smell so clean and fresh. Like the first breath walking into a spa. And the smells lingers and lasts.  I smell it still and she’s seven feet away, we did the mask an hour ago. Her under eye area is absolutely brighter. So there’s an immediate bonus. She says her face feels dewy, and I love that feeling personally. So the moisturizer (hyarolonic acid) worked well. They’re large eye masks so if you have a small framed face like me, you can smooth the serum around most of your face.
I always save the mask package so that later on I can drain the remaining serum on my skin and another moisture layer.
I love skin care.
I’ll be trying these out Sunday!



looks like ☁️