Dumpster Diving 🀷🏼‍♀️

I’m in a group on Facebook called The Dumpster Diving Diaries. I absolutely LOVE it. The idea is brilliant. 

Most of the “sales” in the group are from people who work around or deal with LARGE LUXURY MAKEUP BRANDS, like Too Faced, Tarte, Morphe, Chanel, Dior, so on. 

These people literally sell makeup for pennies compared to retail prices. For instance, I purchased a brand new Chanel foundation for FIVE DOLLARS. $5.00. Cinco pesos. However you wanna day it. Five hundred pennies. The foundation is $87.00 retail. Nuts aye. 


Here are some things I got for $77.00 Wednesday. 


NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. Shade: Roman Holiday. 

Chanel Fluid Makeup. Shade: 50 Natural. 

Tarte Amazonian Blush. Shade: Seduce. 

Revolution Eye Palette. 20 pans. 

Ulta XOXO Palette. 6 pans. 

Ulta Bigger Glam Palette. 12 pans. Lip pencil. Blending brush. 

Tarte Amazonian Light Soothing Balm. 

Revolution HD Contour palette. 8 pans. 

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation. Light/Medium. 

Tarte Hydrating Light Neutral Shape Tape Foundation. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo. Shade: Blonde. 

One sale. $77.00 (I f which 6 was actually shipping.) 

If I was to go in store and buy these same items, I’d spend well over $300.00. 

Imagine what my collection will look like come 2020 😳😳😳πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ’Ž

looks like ☁️