ian..




 At first, I wrote Ivan - Because that is a hurricane I will never forget. Specifically waking up to pine needles sticking straight out of the side of my home. My red brick home. Nick walked from Cantonment to my house in Milton. Took him a full day and a half. that’s insane for someone who’s from the West Coast and has never experienced a hurricane. Regardless of name, we’re ready. Although I have countless flashlights push light candles LED motion sensors and portable batteries I really do believe my next investment will be in a generator, for days like this. And in a little less than a year I’ll be moving to Texas, so I can be closer to my bug & even then my generator will be put to good use as Houston is prone to flooding, and we all saw what happened when they lost the grid last year. That’s another story for another time, for now my friends and family, be prepared. As a lifelong panhandle resident this seems very redundant, until you lose power and have no way to feed your family. Be ready so you don’t have to get ready. 


#HurricaneIan

looks like ☁️