мʏ ƨωɛɛт cαмιℓℓɛ .. 🇵 






looking at you is like looking in a mirror.. i see myself on your face.. the way you move. the humor you create. the way your brain works. your heart of gold. your adoration of pets. your laugh. your tears. your courage & bravery. your self assured characteristics. your resilience. 

you amaze me. you are all the best parts of me, but you made it you, and i love you more than i love me. i would give you the world if i could. i wish i could fix all your problems and kiss every bump and bruise.. and i will, as long as i’m here. 

i just want you to know, when i’m gone, that you matter to me. you are very important to me. you are so special to me. you are my girl. my bestie. my musical genius in the car. my sweet honor roll student. 

i look at you and i see all my hopes and dreams manifested. 

i pray for you. every single day. i pray for your good days and bad.. i pray for your happiness and joy. i pray for your dreams. i pray you are the same strong, giving soul forever. i pray this world never makes you bitter. let it make you better baby. 

i can’t get over your turning 8. my baby girl isn’t a baby anymore. 

when we donate your things you always tell me to save it because you want a baby sister… but i tell you that there’s only enough room for one girl in my heart, and that’s you.

happy birthday my beauty queen. 

mama loves you baby. 


looks like ☁️