Bestest Birthday Baby... Bible

 ((MY CAMiLLE))

Where do I even begin?
You're so spectacular.
You are the most caring person i have ever known.
your brother gets in trouble, and you're the one crying.
you want to give everything we have to the homeless.. and i admire that so much in you.
I know one day you will be more like me, eye roll on que.. 
but i hope you dont let this big world change you, scare you.. or mold you into anything but who you are today. yep.. you're pretty amazing.
keep being the silly, sweet, helpful, kind, intelligent, empathetic human you are.. this world needs more of you my love.
i hope you enjoyed your day, and your entire birthday week we celebrate..
i celebrate your life every single day.
you saved me baby girl, and you dont even know..

happy 8th birthday sweet pea..
my baby forever.
<3














































looks like ☁️