bare with me .. πŸ–€

 Let us pray

I thank you Lord for my birth, and everything that's followed..
I thank you Lord for today, and I will pray for tomorrow.
I thank you Lord for the love of my life, and a friend.
I made a promise and I'm loving my life to the end.
I thank you Lord for your guidance, 'cause it's all that counts.
And right here, right now, Lord, this is your house.
I thank you Lord for a dream that came true, to life. 
And I ask you to bless everybody, in this room tonight.
I don't always do the right thing, and I ask you to forgive me.
'Cause I need you here with me, without You in my life it's empty.
I think back how some people did me like, violence was the remedy..
And because I think of that now, I pray for my enemy.
Not because of what I'll do, but because they don't know,
There's something better after here, but everybody, won't go.
So I ask you to forgive them, and we'll hope they see..
And I thank you for the love that, they've given to me.
I will not abuse it, nor will I lead them astray,
You see I love them like children, that I see everyday.
And I pray, no we pray, together..
Get us through the bad weather, and we'll love you forever.
Let your thought and my heart, go hand in hand..
I first thought, but to start, but I stand a man.
And for as long as I can, as long as you permit me…
Please give me, the strength I need to live…bare with me
πŸ™πŸ» amen. 

looks like ☁️