Loving Life!!

Although I'm consistently exhausted, I'm absolutely loving every single thing about my life right now!! Carter is happy, Mommy is happy, Daddy is happy & Peyton, well.. Peyton is on her way. Got some more things for the both of them today. Carter had more clothes than I have space to put them & Peyton is surely catching up with him! I got him some new shoes & building blocks today because I refuse to let him feel left out when P gets things, although I'm just buying her what he's already got, I still have to make my baby boy feel special!

Thinking I'm going to sit down and have some strawberry cheesecake, then it's off to bed for this little mama.

Oh, we had Chik Filet for dinner tonight.. I looove their chicken sandwich with honey mustard and bacon... Mmm!!

Goodnight Moon <3

looks like ☁️