𐌼ʏ Ζ§Κ‹ΟΙ›ΡΖœΟƒΠΌΞ±ΠΈ ❤️

 GiRLS. 

WOMEN. 

MOMS. 

DAUGHTERS. 

SHE-E-Os.

she/her 


































My Camille. She is the most important female in my whole world. I’d give her my everything without second thought. 

 & worldwide women i completely adore. 

the queen B, and the she.e.o herself, Huda πŸ’–

Here are 20 WOMEN OWNED Indie brands to support! 

https://hudabeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-huda-us-Site/en_US/Page-Show?_kx=qtJfwhMN55YUjX4PJnQE-yfDeLIZUK07MzKAnh_I_Ww85J9zm-XD9OFcRCh9oaKj.RU2ww8&bxid=W3NGLZ&cid=75472&utm_campaign=2022.03.08_BLOG%20(SMURBW)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Klaviyo

*also keep in mind the Ukrainian girls and women, suffering from fleeing a war, leaving husbands, fathers, brothers and friends behind to fight, unknowing if they’ll ever see their loved ones again.. these women, these people are strong and resilient, but they still need support! They matter. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦❤️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Happy International Womens Day! 


looks like ☁️