❸❻❺ 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 .. ♡︎

🅓🅐🅨 ⓉⒺⓃ


There are so many things I could post today. Period new ivy park, my nails, my kids.. but today, none of those will go on my blog. Today is for you. there are so many cards, letters and little notes that you gave me throughout my life that I read all the time. When I was younger you always told me to hold onto that stuff.. it might just be a piece of paper but it’s gonna matter to you one day. and you’re right, it’s the most precious thing I own. It’s a big scrapbook, and it has you all over it. I pull it out and show your grandchildren regularly. Your popcorn is 18 now. That lucky baby who was in my belly when you left, was asleep on the couch this morning when I left for work. They know you, and we visit you and Papa all the time. 


Words will never express how much I miss you. Some more than others, but every day you’re with me wherever i go. 


i miss you daddy. 17 years later.. i’ve spent almost as much time here without you, as i had with you. I wish i had more time to be a kid, and come home to that food our home always smelled of. The best cook i’ve ever know , and i try lol i do! My kids love my food, and that’s only because they never had yours. Thank you for all those days I sat at the bar in the kitchen and watched a cook. Thank you for telling me all life’s’ little secrets. Thank you for being a parent and for loving me unconditionally with all my antics and attitudes 😆 


there will never be a man who can replace you, not in my life. No one else comes close.


I miss you daddy, I love you even more.


♥︎- Darlin’ 






looks like ☁️