Boxxxess & Boxxxess πŸ’–

OK so I have definitely been slacking when it comes to posting my subscription boxes each month. I’ll get them and open them and set them aside to photograph them and then I completely forget and the next thing you know I’m dusting the box off because I found it 27 days later. πŸ˜‰ I don’t need anything in these boxes but I do enjoy cosmetics and skin care and hair accessories. And anything that I won’t use I give my daughter and my mom. It works perfectly because my mom wants all the neutrals and my daughter wants everything bright and sparkly. In July I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills take over box for my premium account with boxycharm. the only thing I’ve used so far is a pallet and a highlighter pictured below. i already own the liquid lip “ashton” so now i have a backup 😁 August wasn’t as great, but also not bad. I consistently buy Wishful Honey Balm. It’s such a rich, but light texture and it feels so nice on your skin. 10/10! (She did her thing on that! Thanks @HudaBeauty) The price of that single item, $50, covered the price of the whole box for the month .. PLUS $15 left. Boxy is great like that.. everything else is a bonus, really. 


July - 



August - 

looks like ☁️