Life Today

Well, my hunny is on the road until christmas, so Carter and I have been home patiently waiting on December 21st to arrive. Carter is sitting up by himself. I first noticed this monday. He crawls, of course, and as he approached his favorite toy, instead of flattening out on his belly, he maneuvered one leg under him, and leans back, viola.

He started crawling probably, october.. So cute, into everything.

I've finally found the perfect gift for B this Christmas. I can't say what it is because he reads my blog.. Lol

And I have my list made. He always wants a list to choose from.. Since my brother stole my laptop, I added that, a new phone and clothes/shoes.. I'm simple lol.

We're ready for Christmas. Carters stocking has been hung, the tree is going up this weekend and then all we have left is waiting on Daddy & buying Christmas dinner. This year flew by. Crazy to think where we were a year ago today. I was uncomfortably pregnant, morning sickness & all..

Anyways, just a little catching up.

looks like ☁️