Tomorrow..

So, tomorrow is a big day for the fam bam. We are getting up very early (even though it's Saturday) and taking the kids to my cousin. Then the Mr. and I are going crib shopping. I know I want a sleigh crib. I want either pine, or cherry oak. My dad built cabinets and country crafts for SRC school board, and scratch ankle.. so I have a nice eye for beautiful wood. I am hoping to find an inexpensive, yet beautiful crib which turns into (at least) a toddler bed. I don't necessarily want one that turns into a full because I doubt it will last that long in a house with 5 kids =)

We created a registry with Target and Babies R Us, but we have not added anything because were unsure how people will shop if the gender is unknown. Decisions. Thankful B is off work tomorrow =) He went straight back to work the day after Christmas. Anyhow, I'll post pictures of the crib we pick out... If we find one we love.

looks like ☁️