Today.. 15w1d

Today sucked for me. I have felt horrible. I have a cold, so my headache has lasted all day long. It's so cold, and I HATE cold weather with a passion. I don't know. Not taking any medicines. Not even Tylenol. But.. a few days I'll be fine considering all I've been eating is fruit and oatmeal and eggs. Milk and root beer, because it's caffeine free.

Fifteen weeks and I can feel the baby at my belly button. It's pretty cool. It's been a long time since I have been this far along. I am definitely showing a little more. Feeling my belly tighten ever so often. No kicks yet. I will post that the moment it happens.

I am SO happy Christmas is over. Now it is on to the new year, and 12 months eleven months until winter holidays. ha-ha. I love the family, friends, gatherings, food and joy of the holidays, I just hate the run around like crazy - horrible traffic - cold weather part. Have a very packed year. January Trae's birthday, Braydon and Brandon in March, J in May, Baby in June, Caleb & KK in August, Me in October, Brendan in November, B in November, Thanksgiving, Christmas.......

I finally decided to make a babycenter account that will stay private. I miss the birth boards, and hopefully everything is just chill.

Now it is bedtime. Baby has been asleep since nine, so I am going to snuggle.

looks like ☁️