🐝



 i have been a beyoncΓ© fan since 1998, when i first heard No, No, No it was over for me. Destiny Fulfilled dropped and i was heartbroken because i thought i’d never get to experience that, LIVE. 

Then she was back, just BeyoncΓ©.. and throughout my life her music was always there. Highs and lows, that was constant. 

My miscarriage was in the midst of the release of Heaven, and Halo is my angel baby’s favorite song πŸͺ½ Funny how that worked out. 

Best thing i never had applied to my relationship with my sons father. Still does.

Lemonade was a breath of fresh air.. and taught me a lot about generational curses, love, hate, and all the feels in between. 

BeyoncΓ© has been a constant. With every high and low i always fell back on music, specifically her music. 

And in 30 days i’ll get to experience my 13 year old selfs dream - I get to see THE 🐝 live, at HOME.

 Houston baby. NRG. 

Not just that, but see her in her PRiME. See her enjoying herself, and not caring about perfection. Flawless is the anthem, but flaws and all is the background. 25 years of building the legacy she is, and i get to experience that first hand - floor seats. πŸ₯Ή 

i’m proud of me. i’m proud of who i’ve become. all the mistakes all the wrong choices brought me here. 

Living my best life, in my new home in houston. seeing my queen perform her 20+ year span career. raising my babies. life is GOOD. 



looks like ☁️