anointed.


I close my eyes and travel through realms of space and time

Reality holds no power or control of my state of mind

On my voyage 

to find a source to charge my inner being

Assembly line frequency as I tap my MPC

I find the Mecca

Chicago, 

ATL, and NYC

Motor city opulence

House, these gritty beats

ThΠ΅y looped, 

I looped 

the samplΠ΅ to feel free

Soundscape memories

Hands on the machine

The soul's battery

Surrender to the current -Scratch the needle

Check - my body fades in my deepest dreams

Loop the sample release

Loop the sample, be free

Blessed are the hands that touch the machine


Anointed


Is the floor where all are free

Sonic singularity, future liberty

Come with me 

through my portal

My insanity, 

where I am home

My Renaissance, 

my house of chrome

Where I am reborn

Where you at? 

looks like ☁️