karma


You’re talking shit for the hell of it.. addicted to betrayal, but you’re “relevant” - you’re terrified to look down.

 cuz if you dare, you’d see the glare, of everyone you burned just to get there.. 

it’s coming back around. 

and i keep my side of the street clean. 

you wouldn’t know what i mean...

'Cause karma is my boyfriend 
Karma is a god
Karma is the breeze in my hair on the weekend 
Karma's a relaxing thought
Aren't you envious that for you it's not?
Sweet like honey, karma is a cat
Purring in my lap 'cause it loves me
Flexing like a goddamn acrobat
Me and karma vibe like that. 

Karma is the thunder
Rattling your ground
Karma's on your scent like a bounty hunter
Karma's gonna track you down
Step by step from town to town
Sweet like justice, karma is a queen
Karma takes all my friends to the summit
Karma is the guy on the screen... Coming straight home to me.





looks like ☁️