BoxyCharm 🌈

 Okay.. so I’m a little obsessed with makeup and skincare. I always was. I think one of my first handful of YouTube videos were about hair and nails lmao. Anyways, boxy has built tf out of my collection. I keep SOME of the items in each box, and I sell the rest along with other items from subscription boxes and PR, or deals I can find. Usually the one or two things I keep value twice as much as the box cost me, and I def make my money back selling the leftovers. I have given SO much away. Like.. tons of makeup to anyone close to my complexion, or who even remotely cares. I donate as well to two churches in my neighborhood, because confidence is important in life. Anywayyys I just got my December base box(finally) today, and my January base box came yesterday. I’m still waiting on my premium box. I am SO grateful I didn’t attend add ons this month and just waited. I saw so many things at amazing prices that I wanted. Yes, there’s a warning that some items are in boxes, so I left my cart and got back in line. Glad I did! 


The list of items I wanted at pop up but got in regular boxes...


* artist couture caliente palette
*violet voss olive palette
* beauty bakerie breakfast in bed palette 
* Elemis tinted moisturizing primer
* pur tinted moisturizer 
* viseart eyeshadow primer
* farmacy deep sweep toner
* ofra banana powder

 
















looks like ☁️