Dry Skin? Who Is She?!

Sooo.. I splurged a bit. I have been A little obsessed with Colourpop’s sister brand, Fourth Ray Beauty lately.. and I got an update in my email this afternoon telling me about a new product launch. Fourth Ray is the “skincare” side of Colourpop’s “makeup” .. the only thing I like MORE than my makeup is SKINNN CAREEE 🀷🏼‍♀️ I take HELLA good care of myself these days, and skin is your largest organ & the most abused. Sun, heat, cold, wind.. dry, oily, acne prone, soo many variables & hormone changes don’t exactly help. I have a pretty hefty regimen day and night, and I’ve never tried any of Fourth Rays products, so once Afterpay became available on their site, I jumped. Four $12 installments made over 60 days is perfect for me! Here’s the deets: 

I got the Mask, Tonic and Serum. All made with Hyaloronic Acid to keep skin hydrated alllll winter long! 

Will share when it arrives. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sqZqJwg4fiEeBhkGAo2DZyEzD-UAEYpc

looks like ☁️