These Daze 🏁


I know I’ve abandoned my blog to some extent lately. I’ve been enjoying living. Seasons changing so the kids and I painted some baby pumpkins last week! πŸŽƒ 
I’ve been working on getting P off her training wheels for a while now. She gets better each time we try. She hates her helmet. πŸ˜†πŸ€·πŸΌ‍♀️
My sweet P won 11 awards at school two weeks ago. She’s so smart. I mean, I know everyone says that about their kids, but 11 awards .. of 20 .. out of the whole kindergarten class .. πŸ₯° I’m so damn proud of her, but on top of that she had a permission slip sent home Friday asking that she be brought to school early mo day morning so she can recite the positive thought of the month, on the intercom, to the entire school! She was chosen out of the 2 students a month, because she is the most kind, positive and encouraging. 😍❤️🀩

That’s my girl πŸ’œ 

Carter is doing so well in his AR (accelerated reader) book leveling tests. They’re pretty tough and he’s only had 1 test score less than 100% out of the last six. My baby is too smart for his own good. He loves to read, and he loves the sense of accomplishment her feels when he records his score in his AR journal. He loves surprising me with new books and asks me to read it to him and his sister. (I’m a little more animated πŸ˜†) 

I’m glad fall is coming. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oVgiap8UjSoIJkLfY3A6KMdA-AJx1c6Chttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11gaVmgIzG4hrpOWMopUro1fgRjXTGmYAhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tJPOeEYnqx-jQM9kpb49cLMJXAClsI3k

looks like ☁️