Skin Care LOVE πŸ’•

The last few years I’ve gotten really into taking care of myself and I don’t mean just drinking water. Recently I discovered the best skin care I’ve ever used. A lot of people think it’s simply time-consuming whereas I believe you should come first your health and your emotions. I have two different routines I do for my skin I have my morning and night time rituals. Mornings are pretty simple wake up, wash my face, moisturize, make up. However nighttime is a completely different story. Beginning routine at night depends on if I have worn make up that day, If so I always use Clinique take the day off cleansing balm. It’s so gentle on the skin and removes even waterproof make up. After that I wash my face with Peter Thomas Roth waterdrench hyaluronic acid foaming face wash. That stuffs amaze. Once my face is clean I use a Peter Thomas Roth cucumber gel mask which purifiers and detoxes your skin all while hydrating. After rinsing I use Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion.. which is simply put is a toner. Followed by Kiehls midnight recovery concentrate serum.Followed by Sephora  coconut water moisturizing cream & Finally Murad Renewing eye cream. Then I use MAC Prep and prime facial spray. Which I feel seals it all in and then I go to bed!

Occasionally I will use different products But those are my main squeezes. I’ve seen such a difference in my skin and just the last year people who’ve known me my whole life tell me how great my skin is how my pigmentation looks better. My skin is clear & smooth, there are no more dry, patchy spots. Two or three times aweek I use Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask. ♥️ 


Get like me. 
  

looks like ☁️