Sephora PLAY! 3.2019

Sooo.. no mistakes this month! Thanks Sephora! I got my box ON TIME & I loveee it! I’m a NARS addict. I swear. I literally just looked at a bronzer called Laguna online. Bam. It’s in my box. πŸ–€ I also go the It! Cosmetics Confidence In A Cleanser πŸ™ŒπŸ» I’m super happy about this product as well, as I just started a routine involving the It! Confidence In A Cream. (Received In March’s BoxyLuxe) I got a mini Sephora Lash Craft Mascara, very excited to use! I got dry shampoo by Amika. Thankful for this one as I only soak and shampoo my hair once, sometimes twice, a week. Dry shampoo is a LIFE SAVER. I got a mini Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Foundation. The shade is y245 & I hope it matches. I’ve heard great things about this brand. And the bonus is a Maison Margiela REPLICA Parfume. It’s called replica because it’s a mix of repeated familiar scents we all know and love as human beings. Sandalwood. Chimney smoke. Vanilla. Warm spiced. It’s very nice.
So I’m incredibly happy with my Sephora box this month!!










looks like ☁️